12.03.09

7 Days to go. Hello World.

Well, dear reader, you have just stumbled upon the first post.

7 days to go, 7 days to stay. 7 days left in Austria.

Then, a day in London, and a long trip. 365 days, to be exact. (Which, at this point, I can't be, of course.)

Nepal, India, Singapore, Thailand, Phillipines, Bali, New Zealand, Rarotonga, L.A. and then into Mesoamerica/Cuba. Back again in march/february 2010.

Videos, pictures, text: What more could a blog want?
Yes: a concept.

My concept, my basic idea of what I'm going to do in this year:
  • Learn any language I come across.
  • Practice the martial arts I know and learn new stuff from everywhere.
  • Produce 3-minute entertaining international subcultural travel videos.
  • Keep in touch with people I love, like, or find somewhat entertaining.
Yeah, basically an exercise in international multimedia networking. Has been done a lot (wherethehellismike) but not in the way I want to do it.

We live in a century, a decade, of change. The economic system is not working like we used to profit from, and most conventional TV stations are really having problems finding an audience.

New niches emerge. New possibilities for small-scale, high quality content providers. A brave new world, perhaps not all that dystopian.

Well then, so far, so few things done, so many to do.

I'll be back.
-dave

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen